We understand how important your Wedding day is to you, and we can assure you it’s important to us too. From the moment you make an enquiry, until we have started our journey home on your Wedding evening, we can assure you of the highest professionalism and highest standard of musicians & musicianship for your booking with the Bare Faced Cheek Wedding Band.
We’ll also keep in touch along the way, just to let you know everything is ok and all our bookings are backed by a contract made between you and the band. We understand how important this is to you – we often have last minute enquiries when other Wedding bands have let clients down, and unfortunately some bands do this all too frequently. However, we can assure you that none of our gigs have ever been canceled by the Bare Faced Cheek Wedding band. We also have a list of deputy musicians available for us to call upon in the event that one of our regular musicians or singers fall ill, giving you piece of mind.
If you haven’t done so already, please take a few moments to have a look at some of our testimonials to see how pleased some of our many clients have been – you won’t be disappointed. (Click Here to view)
Below are some of the things we provide as standard on all bookings, with some items unique to our Wedding band package clients:
- 2 x 45 minute sets.
- Sound equipment, lighting, travel etc all included within the price (what we quote, you pay – no hidden costs).
- We will arrange and play your fist dance at no additional cost (not many bands do/can do this).
- Music can be provided when the band isn’t playing – removing the requirement for a DJ (please ask for further details).
- The Wedding band is booked on your Wedding day from 5pm, so that we can be at your venue when your function room is ready. Earlier set up’s are ok with us, and we can work out the more challenging logistics with you if required.
- If you need a smaller band, or soloist through the day, please ask. If you’re booking the Bare Faced Cheek Wedding band through the evening, we can offer good rates for some of our musicians to play through the day (eg, solo pianist for the Wedding Breakfast).
- A booking contract is always provided with no exception. This is an essential item for anyone booking a band, or any service.
We look forward to playing for you on your Wedding Day.
Key points and services:
- Bare Faced Cheek provide wedding music, are a live wedding band to hire
- Hire a band for a wedding in Yorkshire, West Yorkshire wedding, Leeds wedding
- Book a band for party, wedding reception, wedding reception Leeds, wedding reception Yorkshire
- Bare Faced Cheek, the wedding party band, provide live music for marquee weddings, Leeds, Yorkshire and wedding special offers
- Live music for hire for your event